What is Daatty Coin?
Daatty Coin is a unique Multi-project platform that will have a Cloud Base Storage and it can be used by anyone. For all Daatty Coin holders, it is free. In addition, we give tokens of Daatty Coin for every investor that invests in our project, and in future Daatty Coin, value can be appreciated like any other industry-leading crypto. Benefits on investment are guaranteed and free usage of all our projects is included based on the coin holding units. It is a secure, smart, and easy-to-use platform. Daatty Coin is disrupting the way businesses raise capital.
What cryptocurrencies can I use to purchase?
Daatty Coin is Traded On Exchange in Three pairs ( BTC, ETH,USDT)
How do I benefit from the ICO Token?
Daatty Coin is listed on Saturn Exchange Network and Vindax Exchange,but soon in ( Probit & Binance) so you can do business there. We recommend to all our users that the best option is to hold Daatty Coin for a period of one or two years for maximum profit. Once all our projects are completed Daatty Coin demand will rise and all our projects will be highly demanded,therefore the transactions will only accept Daatty Coin. In this case Daatty coin value is appreciated.
What is the DTC token?
The DTC token is a digital currency used in order to raise funds for the crypto company to start the project.
How Daatty Coin price can increase?
As normal when demand is high its price can increase. All Daatty Coin projects are only accepting Daatty Coin, therefore in this case users must buy Daatty Coin to get the project benefit.
What is the Ether Scan public key of DTC?
Here is the public key of DTC token to add to your Wallet 0xAD8B556174bff978c6a6Ea022871C3E26eA9dDb2
What is the Ethereum Wallet key of DTC?
Here is DTC Wallet code to transfer Ethereum 0x13FB80644638489B15cE66Ef206047f24D19DC3d
Can the DTC token be exchanged?
DTC token can be exchanged, when a user sends Ethereum to your smart contract address they will get paid token automatically. Anyone can buy or sell and get paid.
You must not use our coin in the following situations:
1-1 In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
1.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
1.3. To harm or attempt to harm anyone in any way.
1.4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
1.5. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
1.6. To attempt to multiple spend DTC (or DTC greater than the balance in your Online Wallet) or any other cryptocurrency.
1.7. Otherwise, then by generally accepted cryptocurrency industry good practice.
2. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
2.1 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2.2 Where your use of the Daatty Coin is unlawful we will report such activities to the relevant legal, regulatory or enforcement authorities. We will co-operate with those authorities during any subsequent investigation or prosecution.
Our liability to you:
1. We do not represent, investigate, or contract on behalf of users. As such, by entering into a transaction with another user we are not responsible for and shall not be liable to you, or any third party, about a transaction. You must conduct your due diligence and inquiries before entering into any transaction with another user.
2. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
2.1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
2.2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
2.3. any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
3. Except to the extent expressly stated in these terms, all terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, including implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
4. We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under.
5. Where there is any dispute between you and another user, we may (in our absolute discretion) provide such assistance to you as we consider to be reasonable in the circumstances, but we will not be responsible for resolving or mediating such dispute. Any such disputes must be taken up by you with the relevant user who is directly responsible to you for such matters.
6. We assume no general or specific of care duty (whether fiduciary or otherwise) towards you except as specifically set out in these terms and conditions.
Are cryptocurrencies legal in my country?
Please consult with your legal authorities to find out whether it is legal or not.